Wednesday 26 February 2014

Weddings ....

Here are a few wedding cards I have made, using different techniques .... I try to ensure each card I make is individual, and, if I know the recipient, try to match their style/likes.

Background is glitter card, with bride and groom topper,
layered onto silver holographic card, and deep purple pearlised card.
I chose purple as this was the colour theme for the wedding.

Used centura pearl white card for backing and also die cut hearts.  Embossed the hearts to create texture.
and added small pearl gems to centre of die cut flowers.
 Cut sentiment using Cricut and placed on white organza ribbon.


Stepper card using ivory centura pearl card, bride and groom topper mounted
 onto die cut heart, finished off with satin ribbon and pearl gems.



1 comment:

  1. Lovely, especially love the texture of the embossed hearts on your middle card
    Love
    Amanda x


    ReplyDelete